If you have a passion for helping kids thrive…
… then we may have place for you!
Scholars Unlimited is getting ready for our 2019-2020 Scholars After School programs! We have many exciting opportunities for part-time employment in elementary schools across Denver, Westminster, and Aurora. Help our students learn, explore, make friends, discover new talents and create new skills.
- Site Director 19/20 School Year
- Lead the staff in positive student interactions, while coordinating the overall site-based program.
- Teacher Tutor 19/20 School Year
- Support elementary students through small group instruction to build reading skills with the focus on fluency, phonemic awareness, phonics, comprehension.
- Youth Development Instructor 19/20 School Year
- Provide guidance through activities such as performing arts, visual arts, science, sports and games, and service learning.
- Youth Technology Instructor 19/20 School Year
- Guide students through the use of computer-based literacy programs which help the students sharpen their reading and keyboarding skills.
To learn more about on-site opportunities working with scholars, check out our job descriptions by clicking on the job titles or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis –