Our vision is unlimited.
But our resources are not.
Scholars Unlimited relies on philanthropic support – and every dollar makes a difference to our young learners. Financial support from the community provides comprehensive summer and after-school programs to disadvantaged students in underserved communities.
With your gift, you enable our scholars to increase their academic achievement, explore new interests, and build important life skills like persistence and grit.
Beyond a financial contribution now, consider these ways to give:
• Honor someone special by making a tribute or memorial gift.
• Become a sustaining supporter by setting up a recurring gift.
• Leverage your employer’s matching gifts program to increase the value of your contribution.
• Participate in your workplace’s United Way campaign.
• Include Scholars Unlimited in your giving on Colorado Gives Day.
• Donate appreciated stock or securities (and reap the associated tax benefits, too).
• Include Scholars Unlimited in your will or estate plans.